We regularly shear and form carbon steel, galvanized steel, aluminum, stainless steel, copper, and other alloys in sheet and plate form. Our rolling equipment has the capacity to roll plate, sheet metal, I-beams, angle iron, channel iron, and bar stock. We manufacture spiral pipe including galvanized steel, aluminum, and stainless steel. Prince Service & Mfg, Inc provides custom fabrication of nearly any metal products. Carbon steel, aluminum, stainless steel, copper, even exotic metals from light gauge sheet – to 1” plate. Our punching equipment allows for countless variations and styles of punched configurations including, circles, rectangular, squares, and even countersunk.
Prince offers the most comprehensive selection of welding services in the Middle Georgia area. Our competent staff of qualified weldors are trained in the proper joining of aluminum, stainless steel, carbon steel, cast iron, and alloys.
To expedite cutting of complex metal shapes, our computerized equipment is adept in cutting almost unlimited configurations when volume, accuracy, and time are of the essence. With the recent addition of our Jet Master water jet, and Precision Master Hydefinition plasma cutter, cut parts are cleaner, more precise, and less expensive than ever before.
At Prince Service & Mfg, Inc., custom fabrication and assembly is our specialty. With 45,000 square feet of main shop, utilizing our experience and state of the art equipment, we are able to take on even your most difficult projects, from start to finish.
• Precision Master: Hydefinition Plasma Cutter 6’ X 12’ cutting bed Tolerances +/- .060 carbon steel to 1/2”, stainless steel
• Duct Master: 100 Amp Plasma Arc Cutter – 5’ X 10’ cutting bed; Stainless Steel Plate to 1/2”
We regularly roll Plate, Sheet Metal, I-Beams, Angle Iron, Channel Iron, and Bar Stock.
• Roundo: 10’ Roll – Mild Steel to 1/2”
• Roundo: 6’ Roll – Mild Steel to 3/16”
• Niagara: 4′ Roll – Mild Steel to 1/8”
• Plexto: 3’ Roll – Mild Steel to 1/16”
• Rebar Roll: Rebar to 1” diameter
• Montgomery: Pipe Roller – 1” to 2”
• Roundo: Beam Roll – W12@22 and 6” X 6” X 5/8” Angle
• Bertsch: 4′ Roll – Plate to 1 1/2″
We offer the following types of Welding Services:
• Arc Welding
• Gas Welding
• Mig Welding
• Tig Welding
We regularly bend form Black Steel, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Copper and other Alloys in Plate and Sheet form, plus Lexan
• Cincinnati: 1000 Ton – Mild and Stainless Steel to 1/2″ x 20′ long, 1″ plate up to 16′ long
• Cincinnati: 350 Ton – 3-axis CNC Backgauge, 1/2” plate up to 16′ long
• Rotor Bender: 12’ Duct Brake – Mild Steel to 14 Gauge
• Accupress: 250 ton – 1/4″ plate up to 12′ long
• Roper Whitney: 10′ Folding Machine up to 14 guage
We manufacture spiral pipe out of galvanized steel, aluminum and stainless steel.
• 2” to 30’ long
• 3” to 48” in Diameter
• 28 to 16 Gauge
MACHINE SHOP CAPABILITIES
In response to customer demand, Prince has machine shop services to support our in-house product fabrication. We can provide products in the material of your choice (steel, stainless steel, aluminum, etc.)
• Hendley: 14″x30″ Lathe
• Bridgeport 12″x28″ 4HP milling machine with digital readout
In addition to the abilities of our Iron Worker Equipment, we perform punching operations on the following equipment. PLEASE NOTE that countless variations and styles of punches (circles, rectangles, squares, etc.) are available. Also, punches can be countersunk or otherwise manipulated to desired effects.
• Whitney: 30 Ton Punch – 5” Diameter Hole in 10 Gauge Metal – 1 1/4” Hole in 1” Plate: Smaller Holes can be Punched in.
• Geka – 110 Ton – Mild Steel 6″x6″ x1/2″ Angle.
• Piranha – 90 Ton – Mild Steel 5″x5″ x 1/2″ Angle.
We regularly shear Black Steel, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Copper and other Alloys in Plate and Sheet form.
• HTC: 10’ Shear – Mild Steel to 1/4”
• HTC: 12’ Shear – Mild Steel to 3/4” Stainless steel to 1/2″
• LVD: 13’ Shear – Sheet Metal to 10 Gauge
• Accushear: 12’ Shear – plate up to 1/2″
• Pacific: 26’ Shear – plate up to 3/8″
• Terminator Ban Saw – Up to 42″ beam
• Avenger Beam Line – Drill up to 2″ hole in up to 36″ beam 60′ long
• Clipper Drill and Punch – Drill one leg and punch one leg up to 6x6x5/8″ thick angle
What ever your need Prince can finish your parts or equipment. Bare metal to automotive type finish. Stainless Steel finished from mill finish to highly polished. .
• Devilbliss: 16 X 30 Paint booth
• Cup & Airless Sprayers
• Bead Blaster
• Stainless Steel – Mill Finish to Polished
• New construction
• Additions to existing structures
• Retaining walls and landscaping walls
• Equipment foundations
• Truck docks
• Unloading systems
In addition we have can offer brick & block work and other construction as needed. A Bobcat is maintained at job sites in order to handle any grading errors and to guarantee that your foundation is poured on solid ground. We have an extensive inventory of Durand Aluminum concrete forms which gives the wall an architectural look.
45,000 square feet utilizing 10 ton, 5 ton and 3 ton Overhead Cranes. Fully stocked tool room complete with hardware inventory. Wide Range of Metal inventory.